Brand New Dog Friendly Package at Royal Lancaster London
If you are one of the 3.2 million Britons who has bought a furry four legged friend during lockdown, or you have a trusted older pooch, then look no further than the Royal Lancaster London’s new dog-friendly package that your canine companion will love just as much as you.
We all know the hardest thing about owning a pet is the heart-wrenching thought of leaving them behind when you set off on your travels, but now you simply don’t have to as the Royal Lancaster London has you and Fido covered with an array of treats, from a luxury afternoon tea including a ‘bottom sniffer’ beer, glass of Posh Pooch wine, or for those who prefer a more traditional tipple, a cup of Earl Greyhound, all from Woof & Brew, to an evening doggy sitting service from the hotel’s ‘Paw-Cierge’ to keep your pooch entertained and well looked after while you take some time out to enjoy dinner.
This 411 bedroom luxury hotel sits proudly at one end of Hyde Park with the most spectacular views across the Italian Gardens and beyond. It makes for the perfect location to venture out on lovely long walkies, or why not borrow a couple of the hotel’s bikes, load your faithful furry friend into the basket (size permitting) and set off to explore the sites of the big city!
Royal Lancaster London completed an £85 million renovation of all public spaces and bedrooms in the last couple of year and offers guests 411 rooms spread across 18 floors, with exquisite facilities, flawless service, one of the best Thai restaurants in the city and some of London’s most impressive suites with views as far as the eye can see, across the London skyline. Coupled with their brand new dog-friendly package, they too can enjoy the same unforgettable stay in the heart of London as you!
Afternoon tea for Fido
- A three tier afternoon tea stand will be provided for your pooch with an array of home-made treats and either a ‘bottom sniffer’ beer, glass of Posh Pooch wine, or for those who prefer a more traditional tipple, a cup of Earl Greyhound or Lapdog Souchong, all from Woof & Brew.
Paw-Cierge Dog sitting service
- A dedicated member of the Paw-Cierge team will look after your dog on-site/in-room for a period of up to two hours, whilst you go for dinner.
- Pets are charged at an additional £20 per night or free for Friends of Royal Lancaster London.
- ‘Paw-Cierge’ pet-sitting service is available at £25 per hour. Please note a minimum of 24 hours notice is required.
- Other pets are accepted on request.
- Guide dogs are welcome in all areas of the hotel.
- Pets are not allowed in restaurants and bars.